Wednesday 8th February 10am-12pm (coffee available from 9.30am, from the cafe next door)
It's that time again - hopefully you'll all have registered your activity for Art Week and be getting ready for the full bore explosion of spring to fire us into the rest of the year... But for now, please remember to wear a couple of warm layers as the Cathedral Chapter House isn't heated!
For this meeting, we're going to hear from a new member of the team at the University's Arts and Culture department and some of the forthcoming things that we can engage with from his programme.
We'll also hear about a national-level painting competition plus have the chance to compete in one capturing our own local scenery.
There are also a number of commissions and opportunities happening for Art Week in partnership with Exeter Library and the Bike Shed Theatre Bar amongst others, find out more and apply (if you haven't already done so!)
Please register that you'll be coming along >herebr/>If you'd like to input anything to the agenda, please do so below this post. We'll also have the usual AOB at the end of the meeting for notices and promoting your own activities.
2. Welcoming John Hartley - Project Manager Arts & Culture, Exeter University
3. Artist Development Day proposal
4. Report from Martin Thomas, Culture Director, ECP
5. En plein air workshop and landscape painting competition
6. Art Week Exeter submissions, current commissions and calls-out
7. Feeding back to ECP (next steering group is on 9th) - artists' and organisations' concerns and comments