Exeter Cultural Partnership

Engaging, empowering, energising culture in Exeter

Already!

Thankfully we've known the time and date since the last one.
The location has just been confirmed at Chapter House - thank you again to the Cathedral (and to Elizabeth for booking it).

Agenda:

1. AWE2018 signing up.
2. Art Soup for 2018 funding.
3. Reach SW events forthcoming.
4. Culture Club on Phonic FM.
5. AOB - notices and promoting your own activities.

Please put anything that you'd like to add to the agenda in the discussion below - or just share in person.
You can book on >here/a>
Looking forward to seeing you there,
s

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There'll be a rather good interview with Stuart, about AWE on the next "Exeter Talking" on Phonic FM 20th September 2017 sometime twixt 16:00 & 18:00. Laura Jay did the interview as part of her project work at Exeter College.

Hello,

I'm new to the group. I think I missed the meeting date and time. And I guessing that Chapter House is next to the Cathedral. Thanks

Andrew

hey Andrew, you are correct. and it's tomorrow at 10am.
hope to see you there,
s

Andrew Vaccari said:

Hello,

I'm new to the group. I think I missed the meeting date and time. And I guessing that Chapter House is next to the Cathedral. Thanks

Andrew

Thank you, unfortunately I will be working. But I look forward to making one.


The next one should be on the 7th November, if that helps!
There's also Art SOUP in the evening of 18th October  which is a fun and creative event - details appearing here shortly.
cheers,

s
Andrew Vaccari said:

Thank you, unfortunately I will be working. But I look forward to making one.


Thanks Stuart.

stuart crewes said:


The next one should be on the 7th November, if that helps!
There's also Art SOUP in the evening of 18th October  which is a fun and creative event - details appearing here shortly.
cheers,

s
Andrew Vaccari said:

Thank you, unfortunately I will be working. But I look forward to making one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Organic Arts posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Belinda Dillon posted a blog post
Wednesday
Belinda Dillon posted a photo
Wednesday
Emma Welton posted a discussion
Nov 16
Belinda Dillon posted a blog post
Nov 15
A blog post by Kenson Low was featured
Nov 15
A blog post by Catherine Cartwright was featured
Nov 15
Belinda Dillon posted a photo
Nov 15
David Sawyer posted a photo
Nov 14
Kenson Low posted a photo
Nov 13
Kenson Low posted a blog post
Nov 13
Catherine Cartwright posted a blog post
Nov 13
Andrew Gillett is now a member of Exeter Cultural Partnership
Nov 13
Michael Krage posted a photo
Nov 13
Digital Marketing at Devon Guild posted a blog post
Nov 9
Beth Luxton is now a member of Exeter Cultural Partnership
Nov 8
Belinda Dillon posted a blog post
Nov 3
Hugh McCann and Steve Brown are now friends
Nov 1
Steve Brown posted a photo
Nov 1
Steve Brown posted blog posts
Oct 31

© 2017   Created by Michael Krage.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service