Hope you are all well and have been able to catch some of those wonderful rays recently.
'Looking up and out' are the themes for this meeting!
We're meeting in the Dance Studio and will be starting at the slightly later time of 10.45, so you can grab a coffee from the bar.
We'll have a brief wash-up about Art Week 2017, and start the touch-paper for 2018!
We'll talk about what's on the regional art calendar and hear from Dawn Musgrave, who is Business Engagement Manager at the Department for International Trade South West.
Please register any items that you'd like to put on the agenda, below in the comments/ discussion.
1. AWE2017 feedback and wash up.
2. AWE2018 ideas on the table.
3. Art Soup for 2018 funding.
4. Dawn Musgrave - encouraging the sector to think internationally and export for sustainability.
5. Art calendar for the next few months.
6. Artist Development Day.
7. AOB - notices and promoting your own activities.
Please book on here so we have an idea of numbers.
*photo by Rhod Cooper